Cre8ive Corner Crèche opened its doors 2013 with just two children, and has grown to cater for all age groups, from babies to after-school. We are open year-round from 7.30am – 6.15pm, Monday to Friday, with a short closure over the Christmas period.
Cre8ive Corner Crèche is Sligo’s only Q Mark accredited crèche, an achievement we are very proud of.
The key to our success at Cre8ive Corner Crèche is our warm, caring, and highly qualified staff. Supportive and encouraging caregivers provide your children with appropriate interaction and intervention, and ensure their experience is always positive.
"The effectiveness of an early years programme is determined by the skills, attitudes and commitment of the adults involved. Adults play a key role in determining the quality of the experience of the children.”
- Donohoe & Gaynor (2003)
Andrea Deavin - Childcare Manager (Bridgestock Care)
Andrea and her team of competent and experienced childcare professionals have led Cre8ive Corner Crèche to become the leading childcare facility in the Northwest. With a strong background in customer care, Andrea brings a unique style and approach to the delivery of our childcare service that consistently exceeds the expectations of both parents and their children. As National Quality Management System (Q Mark) Award winners, Andrea and her team continue to raise the bar and set the standard for childcare service provision.
At Cre8ive Corner Crèche:
- Each staff member is fully qualified in childcare, ranging from the minimum standard of FETAC Level 5 to FETAC Level 8 (Honours degree)
- Each staff member has up-to-date first aid training
- Training and development plans tailored to individual staff members ensure ongoing professional development, and keep our team abreast of the latest childcare developments
- As part of our professional, competency-based recruitment process, all of our staff are subject to reference checks, and Garda vetting is conducted as standard
- We are fully compliant with all aspects of the Childcare Acts 1991 and 2006, including the provision of correct staff ratios for all age groups